As we roll out new features on the plaform, we'll highlight any changes here, pointing to the relevant knowledge base pages for more information.
- Improved audit trail records for individuals and those acting on behalf of an organisation.
- Improved default labels for certified things (for supply chain tracking, change of custody and viewing certificates).
- Introduced a preview of a bespoke ID in the set format in pdf certificate templates.
- Added revised image placeholders for creating docx certificate templates.
- More functionality on the table and card views of certificate schemes making it easier for those with lots of schemes to manage.
- Time zone support for certificate schemes, enabling issue, start and expiry times to be set based on your scheme location rather than being fixed by our London-based server timezone. London (GMT / BST) will remain the default setting.
- Improved certificate editing options to cope with newly added and suspended custom fields in relation to when the certificate was issued.
- Improved API activity table for organisatin accounts, allowing column ordering.
Our ref: PR-746
- Improved image placeholders in docx certificate templates, allowing them to be stretched vertically or horizontally rather than being restricted to being a square. The replaced images retain their original aspect ratio but will fill the space defined by the placeholder, improving the rendering of rectangular images, logos, etc.
Our ref: PR-P25
- Added links to what's new (this page) and coming soon to the footer of the platform so users can quickly refer to these pages.
- The ‘select an account’ dashboard buttons now support organisation logos optimsed for the default black background setting used on the organisation profile pages.
- Added improved error reports for issues relating to pdf certificate generation processed via an API request.
Our ref: PR-724
- Added a facility to download up to 250 issued certificate search results as a csv format for off-platform analysis.
- Organisation profile pages can now show relevant certification schemes that associated staff (users) are accredited to, showcasing personal training and attainment within an organisation.
- Organisation profile pages can now show product / service cards to help market what an organisation does alongside its accreditations.
- Searching issued, received and inspected certificates now supports accents, umlauts, etc.
- Incorporated links to this knowledge base.
- Added organisation contact details in organisation settings for forwarding customer enquiries and billing.
- Smart badges on websites and in email signatures now stay visible and link to a replacement / successor certificate issued to the same entity from the same scheme. This means if the renewal process involves issuing a new certificate rather than renewing (extending) an existing certificate, the smart badge code does not need replacing. This feature also works retrospectively for website embedded smart badges, but not for existing email embedded smart badges, so their code will need updating.
- Added ‘View as yourself / view as visitor’ options to personal profile pages and certification scheme pages. This feature was already available on organisation profile pages and was presented in a different way on the personal profile pages.
Our ref: PR-703
- Added links to reach a user's profile page from the organisation accounts list, enabling staff's personal profiles to be easily viewed.
Our ref: PR-619
- Added the ability to filter for the ‘imminent expiry’ of certificates on the issued, received, inspected and self-presented certificate tables.
Our ref: PR-596
- Added an ‘imminent expiry’ warning icon to the issued, received and inspected certificate tables.
- Added a new optional field in certification schemes for scheme owners to provide a weblink to their external information page.
Our ref: PR-590
- Added background transparency option for smart badges for embedding in websites and email footers
Our ref: PR-576
- Improved the management of service accounts for API automation. Included highlighting their permissions in the certification scheme overview and providing a warning about editing a scheme if it is likely to be in use by a service account, as this could introduce errors.
Our ref: PR-568
- Added the ability to delete ‘Test/Demo’ certificates.
- Added coloured email status icons to the issued certificates table to indicate if it has been sent, received, opened or rejected/bounced.
Our ref: PR-565
- Improved the interface for self-uploading legacy certificates with more information about the available schemes and who manages them.
Our ref: PR-562
- Added an icon to indicate if an organisation has a registered owner on the platform. This is visible both on the organisation profile page and the issued certifcates table.
Our ref: PR-545
- Added some certificate insights for certification scheme owners showing:
- the percentage of their issued certificate smart badges that have been embedded on websites and emails.
- the number of views by date of their issued certificates, inspected certifcates, website embedded smart badges and email embedded smart badges.
- the number of issued certificates by date for each of their certification schemes.
Our ref: PR-516
- Added password reset facility in account settings, rather than only being able to this from the login page.
Our ref: PR-513
Earlier updates, prior to 2023, are not publically documented.